If an outdoor adventure is calling your name, Fredericksburg has so many nature activities it will be difficult to fit it all in on one trip. The area has everything from bats (and millions of them) to 300 species of birds. There's also hiking or rock climbing at Enchanted Rock, plus bicycling and horseback riding.
love Fredericksburg outdoors
- Stay on designated trails when exploring Fredericksburg parks and nature areas.
- Share the road respectfully. Whether you are traveling on two wheels or four, use caution.
- The City of Fredericksburg is an International Dark Sky Community. To protect the dark skies, please turn off outdoor lighting when not in use.
- Do not litter. Place all trash in designated containers.
- Take a moment to enjoy the beauty of the Texas Hill County.
- Make reservations at Enchanted Rock State Natural Area to help park manage visitation and to guarantee your entry.
Learn more ways to Love Fredericksburg at LoveFBGTX.com.