Fredericksburg, Texas is gearing up for a month-long celebration of Spring! Beginning Friday, March 6, Fredericksburg will be hopping with family-friendly Spring Break activities and excitement.
- Saturday, March 7 through Sunday, March 15, step back in time with Living History Days at Fort Martin Scott, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. each day. Volunteers on site will depict daily life during Fort Martin Scott's history from 1848 to 1853.
- Monday, March 9, through Thursday, March 12, Kid's Spring Break Arty Parties, will offer kiddos three hours of artistic fun from 9 a.m. to noon at Yellow Door Studio. There will be a different project each day so you can sign up for one session or all four. Snacks are included! For ages 5 and up.
- Monday, March 9, through Friday, March 13, experience Spring Break at the National Museum of the Pacific War. Each day from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., Full STEAM Ahead will provide a hands-on science and craft time where families can explore the innovations and contributions of America’s Greatest Generation in a safe and fun environment. Experiments and activities are come-and-go style so spend as much or as little time with us as you have.
- Monday, March 9, through Saturday, March 14, enjoy family-friendly, hands-on history fun during the Pioneer Museum’s week-long Spring Break celebration. Enjoy historic crafts, activities and demonstrations – from making rope, to making a knot doll, to stories of the past with costumed reenactors.
- Saturday, March 14, be out in the beauty of the Texas Hill Country with Movies Under the Stars at the LBJ Ranch. Starting at dusk, check out the feature film "The Lorax."
- Saturday, March 14, Celebrate Texas 2020!. Enjoy historical re-enactments and cannon firing, cowboy poetry and entertainment. Food and craft vendor booths will be on site.
- Thursday, March 19, head out to City of Fredericksburg Open House & Touch-A-Truck event at Markplatz from 3:30 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Friday through Sunday, March 20 through 22, Fredericksburg Trade Days returns with more than 400 vendors and acres of shopping adventures. Along with great eats and live music, it's a treasure hunt the whole family can enjoy!
- Saturday, March 21, pull on your cowboy boots for the Luckenbach Texas Mud Dauber Chili Cook-Off. Enter the Chili cook-off or buy a chili tasting kit before dancing to live music.
And that’s just the beginning – for a complete lineup of Spring Break events, click here.