Lyndon B. Johnson State Park and Historic Site
- 199 Park Road 52, Stonewall, TX 78671
- (830) 644-2252
The Lyndon B. Johnson State Park and Historic Site is a historically significant park in the heart of former President LBJ’s country home and influenced by three major cultures: Native Americans, Spanish and German. Enjoy a self-guided tour of the World War I era Sauer-Beckmann Living History Farm, where you will find park rangers in period clothing tending to crops, farm animals and preparing meals. The park is also home to a Visitors Center, 1.2 miles of walking trails, American bison, Texas longhorns, wildflowers, creeks and historic cabins as well as sports facilities including an Olympic sized swimming pool open each summer. The Lyndon B. Johnson State Park and Historic site is located just across the Pedernales River from the Lyndon B. Johnson National Historical Park.
Hours of Operation
- Monday: 8:30 am - 4 pm
- Tuesday: 8:30 am - 4 pm
- Wednesday: 8:30 am - 4 pm
- Thursday: 8:30 am - 4 pm
- Friday: 8:30 am - 4 pm
- Saturday: 8:30 am - 4 pm
- Sunday: 8:30 am - 4 pm
- Additional Info: Closed Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's days.
- Max Guests: 100
- Meeting Group Facilities: Set on the banks of the Pedernales River, this facility has a catering kitchen and picnic area.
- Info: Set on the banks of the Pedernales River, this facility has a catering kitchen and picknic area.