Located just two blocks south of Main Street in the Historic District and close to shopping Eva’s Guest Haus has elegance, comfort and quiet all in one home. The front of this beautiful suite is the original one room Sunday Haus built in 1847, and although it is not available to guests, the home has some interesting history. Originally it was called the John Jakob Peter Haus simply because is remained in the Peter family for 74 years. The current owners have a love of Fredericksburg history and own several properties in Fredericksburg with an array or architectural uniqueness and all are guest houses. To enter Eva’s Guest Haus, guests will enter the door behind the driveway. Two bedrooms and two bathrooms can accommodate up to 4 guests.