Lyndon B. Johnson State Park and Historic Site
- 199 Park Road 52, Stonewall, TX 78671
- (830) 644-2252
The Lyndon B. Johnson State Park & Historic Site Gift Shop and Bookstore features everything from one of a kind pottery made by a local artist, to breathtaking paintings of Texas wildlife, to souvenirs commemorating a great visit to the Park. Noted as one of the larger State Park Stores, it is also known for impressive wedding and holiday gifts. Enjoy gourmet Texas food products such as spices, jellies and pickled vegetables as well as great recipe books and more. Shoppers will find presidential souvenirs, exclusive apparel and old fashioned toys.
Hours of Operation
- Monday: 8:30 am - 4 pm
- Tuesday: 8:30 am - 4 pm
- Wednesday: 8:30 am - 4 pm
- Thursday: 8:30 am - 4 pm
- Friday: 8:30 am - 4 pm
- Saturday: 8:30 am - 4 pm
- Sunday: 8:30 am - 4 pm
- Additional Info: Closed Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's days.
- Max Guests: 100
- Meeting Group Facilities: Set on the banks of the Pedernales River, this facility has a catering kitchen and picnic area.
- Info: Set on the banks of the Pedernales River, this facility has a catering kitchen and picknic area.