- Pick your own peaches - It’s one thing to dig into a basket of juicy, sweet Fredericksburg peaches, but picking them yourself is a whole other experience. Head to Jenschke Orchards to pick some peaches - ripened in the sunshine and then savor a job well done as you bite into the freshest peach possible. Yum!
- Cool off with peach ice cream from Engel Orchard or Gold Orchards - Beat the summer heat with homemade peach ice cream from Engel Orchard or Gold Orchards! It’s the perfect cool treat on a hot summer day.
- Enjoy peach cobbler at Clear River Ice Cream and Bakery or Vogel Orchard - Stop in at Clear River Ice Cream and Bakery on Main Street for lunch and a summery sweet treat of peach cobbler or custom-make a peach cobbler ice cream sandwich with their delicious peach ice cream. If you are heading into town or headed back to Austin, stop at Vogel Orchard for Nelda's homemade peach cobbler.
- Visit Das Peach Haus- Tour the historic grounds, see the peach orchard out back and taste the Fischer & Wieser jams, jellies and other tasty products at Das Peach Haus.
- Shop at the Fredericksburg Farmers Market - Shop like a local and find some locally-made products and delicious fresh produce- peaches included- at the Fredericksburg Farmers Market at Marktplatz every Thursday evening.
Click below for a look at all the great places to buy fresh peaches around Fredericksburg, Texas.