The Texas Hill Country is often touted as one of the most romantic and scenic regions in Texas, and Fredericksburg has a collection of some of the most romantic spots to snap a photo you’ll both never forget:
2. Among a Texas Wine Country vineyard's vines (please pre-arrange photo opportunities with the winery).
3. Under the trellises or by the water wheel at Marktplatz (behind the Vereins Kirche).
4. On a stroll down historic Main Street in front of one of the 150 shops, art galleries or restaurants.
5. Among the fragrant wildflowers at Wildseed Farms.
6. Under the Luckenbach Texas Kissing Tree or in the historic Luckenbach dancehall.
7. Under the giant oak trees by the Pedernales River at the LBJ Ranch.
8. At the 1940’s style Hangar Hotel and Officer’s Club.
9. Among blooming peach blossoms (please pre-arrange photo opportunities with the orchard).
10. At the sparkling pond behind Das Peach Haus.