When the Thanksgiving feast has been gobbled up, it's time to make a dent in that Christmas list! Load the family into the car for a Thanksgiving weekend treasure hunt at these can't-miss holiday shopping opportunities in Fredericksburg:
- Take it easy and casually shop Fredericksburg's historic Main Street and beyond. Stroll through the more than 150 shops, boutiques, and art galleries and admire the holiday décor. Don't forget to stop in the Warehouse district which features unique home goods stores and great restaurants.
- Enjoy two Trade Days weekends: Fredericksburg Trade Days- November and the Fredericksburg Trade Days Holiday Encore. Shop more than 400 vendors in seven barns and acres of antiques, collectibles, crafts, hunting accessories, unique clothing, jewelry and so much more. If you need a break, relax in the Biergarten with some great eats and live music!
- You'll find something for everyone on your list at The Peddler Show. On Friday, Nov. 26, through Sunday, Nov. 28 stop by the Gillespie County Fair Grounds to browse three buildings of goodies from talented designers, artisans, and craftsmen from all over the country.
- Wine is a great gift for anyone on your holiday shopping list and with more than 50 wineries and tasting rooms in and around Fredericksburg, you can find that perfect bottle or wine accessory with a trip to Texas Wine Country.
- Looking to gift something made right here? Fredericksburg's history of craftsmanship stretches back centuries and that legacy continues today. Don't miss out on these opportunities to purchase something made locally at one of our shops in Fredericksburg.
If you can’t make it on Thanksgiving weekend, you can enjoy shopping every day and lights every night, seven days a week throughout Weihnachtzseit, or the holiday season.
Find more ideas for holiday fun in Fredericksburg.