Ring in 2021 in Fredericksburg with these great events around New Year’s Day in the Texas Hill Country.
In 2020, it is best to plan ahead and confirm hours and operations prior to traveling to town. Social distancing is encouraged throughout your visit to Fredericksburg, while the City of Fredericksburg has a supplemental order for face coverings in place through the end of 2020. Learn more how you can do your part to "Protect FBG."
- Dance the night away on Thursday, December 31, at the sold-out New Year’s Eve Ball in Luckenbach Texas enjoy the music of Sunny Sweeney and special guest, Jesse Daniel or at Hill Top Cafe's Dinner Concert, featuring Johnny Nicholas and Hell Bent along with Katie Shore.
- Enjoy the other live music that is throughout Fredericksburg and the surrounding area on New Year's Eve and into 2021.
- Don't miss "55 Nights of Fredericksburg Lights" with thousands of twinkling Christmas lights at the lighting of the German Christmas Pyramid and the Community Christmas Tree each evening at 6 p.m. at Marktplatz through Wednesday, January 6.
- Lace up your skates and head to Eisbahn Ice Skating, which will be open through Wednesday, January 6.
- In general, most shops, restaurants and wineries will be open on New Year's Eve, while typically 50 percent of the businesses will be open on New Year's Day in Fredericksburg.
- Find the attractions open on New Year's Day in Fredericksburg here.