Back
St. Mary's Exterior
view more

St. Mary's Catholic Church

About

St. Mary's Catholic Church began with a handful of German immigrants in 1846. The famous twin towers of the two churches, the Marienkirche (1861) and the new St. Mary’s (1908), have long been beacons of faith, hope, and love in Fredericksburg and throughout the Texas Hill Country. Planning a visit to St. Mary's Catholic Church in Fredericksburg? A short guided tour is held after the 9 a.m. and 11:15 a.m. Mass every Sunday. Tours are also available by appointment. On June 21, 1983, St. Mary's Catholic Church was added to the National Register of Historic Places.

Map