Albert, Texas Ice House & Dancehall
- 5435 S Ranch Road 1623, Stonewall, TX 78671
- (830) 644-2042
The Albert Dance Hall was built in 1922 by Max Beckman, and provided the community a place for Saturday night dances and social gatherings. It featured German brass bands rotating between the Luckenbach, Hye and Weinheimer Dance Halls of the time. Located just south of Highway 290, halfway between Fredericksburg and Johnson City, the tradition of community gatherings and dancing continues at Albert, Texas Ice House & Dancehall. Stop in and enjoy a little taste of Texas tradition and a cold beer or cocktail and live music most evenings.
Hours of Operation
- Monday: 11:30AM-10:30PM
- Tuesday: 11:30AM-10:30PM
- Wednesday: 11:30AM-10:30PM
- Thursday: 11:30AM-10:30PM
- Friday: 11:30AM-12AM
- Saturday: 11:30AM-12AM
- Sunday: 11:30AM-10:30PM
- Max Guests: 250
- Meeting Group Facilities: Dance the night away in our 89 year old dance hall which was recently brought back to its original glory through extensive renovation. Capacity of 250+.
- Info: Get married under our 500 year old oak tree and dance the night away in our 89 year old dance hall which was recently brought back to its original glory through extensive renovation. Capacity of 250+.