WWII Living History Outpost Programs
- Presented By: National Museum of the Pacific War
- Dates: March 19, 2022 - November 19, 2022
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Saturday
- Location: National Museum of the Pacific War's Pacific Combat Zone
- Address: William Clements, Jr. Amphitheater , 508 E. Main St., Fredericksburg, TX 78624
- Phone: 830-997-8600 Ext. 240
- Time: 11:00 AM to 1:45 PM
- Price: Free and the public is welcome!
Living History Outposts at the National Museum of the Pacific War are short, interactive, and FUN presentations designed for small audiences. Our free 20-25-minute long programs feature educational interpreters who portray WW2 historical characters at our living history site. Outpost programs take place at the Pacific Combat Zone in the William Clements, Jr. Amphitheater allowing for plenty of fresh air, protection from the sun and space for social distancing. Outpost programs take place every Saturday from March through November with the exception of the second Saturday of the month.