WWII Living History Outpost Programs
- Presented By: National Museum of the Pacific War
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Saturday
- Location: Pacific Combat Zone Amphitheater
- Address: 508 E. Austin, Fredericksburg, TX 78624
- Phone: (830) 997-8600
- Time: Programs at 11:00 AM; 11:30 AM; 1:00 PM and 01:30 PM
- Price: Free and the public is welcome!
The National Museum of the Pacific War presents an exciting new living history program. The new Outpost programs will be 15 minutes long and will feature not only museum staff but also volunteers who will present stories and artifacts of WWII along with Q & A. These programs are held on all Saturdays except for the second Saturday of each month.