WWII Hidden Stories Program
- Presented By: National Museum of the Pacific War
- Recurrence: Recurring monthly on the 2nd Saturday
- Location: National Museum of the Pacific War Bush Gallery
- Address: 311 E. Austin St., Fredericksburg, TX 78624
- Phone: (830) 997-8600 ext 250 or ext 223
- Time: 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
- Price: Included with regular museum admission.
Join us every second Saturday of the month for “Hidden Stories” which are hosted exhibits presented by docents and inspired by docent discovery carts. The presentations focus on innovations, technologies, and everyday items that helped the US win the war and were symbols essential to boosting morale, courage and gumption. The discovery carts augment the permanent exhibits and are full of artifacts that you can see up close and personal. Paid Gallery admission is required Please note that this program does not take place in March.