Texas Hell Week, Longhorn 500 and Stampede 200 Bicycle Event
- Presented By: Race Across America
- Dates: March 26, 2022 - April 4, 2022
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Location: Country Roads in the Texas Hill Country
- Address: Rides start at the Hermann Sons Lodge, 1109 S. Adams St., Fredericksburg, TX 78624
- Time: Rides begin daily between 8:00 AM and 9:00 AM
- Price: Varies by event. Please visit the website for online registration.
Texas Hell Week has been an early season tradition since 1991. The Texas Hill Country offers some of the best spring riding in America. The seven counties south of the Colorado River offer nearly 1,000 miles of paved roads with little or no traffic. From mid-March to mid-April, the wildflowers are in bloom making for an unforgettable riding experience. Texas Hell Week offers three rides daily: C-Rides are approximately 30-50 miles, B-Rides are approximately 50-80 miles and A-Rides are approximately 60-100 miles over seven days. Every ride is different. Participants can ride as much as they want. Texas Hell Week is followed by the Stampede 200 and Longhorn 500, a RAAM Qualifier. In addition, for those so inclined, there will be early evening seminars on coaching, nutrition, and crewing.