Pride in the Pacific
- Presented By: National Museum of the Pacific War
- Dates: 10/29/2022
- Location: National Museum of the Pacific War Pacific Combat Zone
- Address: 508 E Austin St, Fredericksburg, TX 78624
- Phone: (830) 997-8600 ext. 240
- Time: 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM
- Price: $10 adults; $5 kids age 6 to 17 and college students with ID; kids under age 5 and WWII Vets are always free. Advance online reservation is required.
Hear the rattling of machine guns, feel the heat of the flamethrower, and smell the powder of rifle fire during the Pride in the Pacific program. This thrilling and one-of-a-kind program features a battle reenactment complete with period vehicles and weaponry from both sides of the War in the Pacific. Two 30 minute programs are available on select Saturdays during the year. Hearing protection is provided. Please visit the website for more information and to pre-purchase tickets.