Pearl Harbor Program
- Presented By: National Museum of the Pacific War
- Dates: December 7, 2021
- Location: National Museum of the Pacific War Memorial Courtyard
- Address: 340 East Main Street, Fredericksburg, TX 78624
- Phone: 830-997-8600 Ext. 225
- Time: 12:25 PM to 1:25 PM
- Price: Free
Paying homage to those who served the United States on December 7, 1941. Includes a Joint Color Guard, guest keynote speaker, rifle salute, wreath laying, music and more. In case of inclement weather, the program will be moved from the Memorial Courtyard into the ballroom of the Nimitz Museum Gallery.
*Onsite programming is tentative. More information available on Museum website after October 1, 2021.