National Pearl Harbor Day Remembrance Program
- Presented By: National Museum of the Pacific War
- Recurrence: Recurring every December 7th
- Location: National Museum of the Pacific War Pearl Harbor Wall in the Courtyard
- Address: 311 E. Austin St., Fredericksburg, TX 78624
- Phone: (830) 997-8600 ext.225
- Time: 11:55 AM to 12:55 PM
- Price: Free admission
On December 7th at 11:55 p.m., we come together at the National Museum of the Pacific War to honor and remember the 2,403 service members and civilians who were killed during the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor on December 7, 1941. A further 1,178 people were injured in the attack, which permanently sank two U.S. Navy battleships (the USS Arizona and the USS Utah) and destroyed 188 aircraft.
The event starts in the Courtyard by the Pearl Harbor Wall at 11:55, then moves inside to the Nimitz Ballroom for a multi-media program.