"Honor, Courage, Commitment: Marine Corps Art, 1975-2018"
- Presented By: National Museum of the Pacific War
- Dates: October 1, 2021 - January 2, 2022
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Location: George H.W. Bush Gallery
- Address: 311 E. Austin, Fredericksburg, TX 78624
- Phone: (830) 997-8600
- Time: During regular museum hours of 9 AM to 5 PM daily; closed on Tuesdays
- Price: Free
Sponsored by the Marine Corps Heritage Foundation, this traveling art exhibition will be on display in the temporary gallery in the George H.W. Bush Gallery of the National Museum of the Pacific War. The show includes 36 works by 15 combat artists, portraying Marine Corps service from the mid-1970s through the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. The exhibit is traveling to approximately eight American cities west of the Mississippi River from early 2021 until mid-2023.