Hidden Stories Program
- Presented By: National Museum of the Pacific War
- Recurrence: Recurring monthly on the 2nd Saturday
- Location: National Museum of the Pacific War Memorial Courtyard
- Address: 340 E. Main, Fredericksburg, TX 78624
- Phone: (830) 997-8600
- Time: 10:00 AM
- Price: Free and the public is welcome!
Join us every second Saturday of the month for “Hidden Stories” which are hosted exhibits presented by docents and inspired by docent discovery carts. The presentations focus on innovations, technologies, and everyday items that helped the US win the war and were symbols essential to boosting morale, courage, and gumption.
In the case of inclement weather, we’ll present indoors at the Temporary Gallery.