Glassblowing Studio Grand Opening Celebration
- Presented By: Purple Shack Makers Gallery
- Dates: March 24, 2023
- Location: Enchanted Fredericksburg Glassblowing
- Address: 7991 Ranch Road 965, Fredericksburg, TX 78624
- Phone: (830) 321-7991
- Time: 12:00 PM to 7:00 PM
- Price: FREE
• Glassblowing demos 12-7 pm (Free)
• Food for sale until gone, bring chair/drink
• 4-5 pm - Book Reading/Signing w/author Keith Ruffner, "Making Friends with Feelings," inspires children and adults to be brave enough to talk about their feelings and to listen with compassion and kindness. (Glassblowers will take a break during book reading.)
• 5-7 pm - Him & Her Band: Brenda Freed (songwriter/vocals/guitar), Michael D’Eath (harmonica), Jonathan Lee (lead guitar), Andy Pepper (drums).
Enchanted Fredericksburg Glassblowing is the only studio/hot shop in Fredericksburg where the public can watch glass art being made. Visiting Glassblowing Artist-In-Residence Kevin Baker, KB Art Glass in San Diego, Calif., and owner Paul Simonette will demonstrate glassblowing daily. The public is encouraged to arrive at least 30 minutes before closing to watch glassblowing. No reservations are needed.