Fall Antique Tractor Ride
- Presented By: Hill Country Antique Tractor & Engine Club
- Recurrence: Recurring on the 2nd Saturday of October
- Location: Tivydale Shooting Range
- Address: 12.5 miles west on FM 2093, Fredericksburg, TX 78624
- Phone: (830) 889-0070
- Time: 8:00 AM
- Price: $20 to ride on People Mover; $10 for BBQ Meal
The ride begins with registration and light morning refreshments. A “driver’s meeting” is held prior to the ride covering all of the safety rules and expectations of the participants. The tractor riders embark on a ride through some of the prettiest areas in the county and the ride begins.
Limited space is available on our “people hauler” for spouses and non-tractor riders who wish to participate in the days festivities. All riders stop for a noon meal where awards are given out for the “oldest tractor”, “oldest driver” and “farthest traveled rider”.
Each year the Club also recognizes a hard-working Club member for their dedication to the Club. Riders then climb back on their tractors and travel back to the starting point with the ride culminating early in the afternoon.