64th Historic Home Tour and Holiday Market
- Presented By: Gillespie County Historical Society
- Dates: November 17, 2023 - November 18, 2023
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Location: Pioneer Museum
- Address: 325 W. Main, Fredericksburg, TX 78624
- Phone: (830) 990-8441
- Time: Home Tour 11 AM to 5 PM; Market from 9 AM to 5 PM
- Price: Home Tour $40 per person; Market Preview Party $45 per person; Market only $12 per person.
Now in it's 64th year, The Gillespie County Historical Society will be offering tours of seven historic homes in Fredericksburg as well as a Holiday Market that have all been decorated in their holiday finest. This is a self-guided tour and the tour map has gone digital. Pictures and information about the homes can be found on their website. The Market will feature boutique vendors selling unique gifts, food and holiday items and will be located in the GCHS Sanctuary & Social Hall at 312 W. San Antonio. All tickets are available online.
The Market Preview Party on Friday, November 17th is from 6 pm to 8 pm. Be the first to shop while enjoying hors d'oeuvres, wine and entertainment. These tickets are limited, so purchase early on the website or by calling 830-990-8441, ext. 402.