- Presented By: Pedernales Creative Arts Alliance
- Dates: September 30, 2022 - October 2, 2022
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Location: Marktplatz
- Address: 100 block of W. Main, Fredericksburg, TX 78624
- Phone: (830) 997-8515
- Time: Fri 6 pm to midnight; Sat 10 am to midnight; Sun 11 am to 6 pm.
- Price: $10 adults; $1 kids ages 7 - 12; kids 6 and under are free. Adults two-day $15; three-day $20.
Oompah at its Best! Celebrate Fredericksburg's German heritage with food and drink, a waltz and a yodel contest, music on four stages all weekend, artisans, Kinderpark, souvenirs and more! Fun for the whole family! OkTUBAfest on Friday. Meet the brewmeisters: Shiner and Leinenkugel Brewing Company and Altstadt Waltz Contest on Friday. Kraut Run, Hauptstrasse Chicken Dance, Samuel Adams Beer Stein Hoist and Polka Contest on Saturday. 42 Domino Tournament, Family Dirndle and Lederhosen Contest, and Altstadt Yodel Contest all on Sunday. No pets allowed. Please visit the website for a complete schedule of events and entertainers. Advance tickets will be available online and tickets will be available at the gate. Two and three day passes will also be available.
The Fredericksburg Oktoberfest Park & Ride offers convenient parking by providing riders with all day park and ride access between the Gillespie County Fairgrounds parking area and the Oktoberfest festival located in downtown Fredericksburg. Shuttles leave every 30 minutes. $5 adults; age 8 and under free. https://www.oktoberfestparkandride.com/