- Dates: October 2, 2020 - October 4, 2020
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Location: Marktplatz
- Address: 100 block of W. Main, Fredericksburg, TX 78624
- Phone: (830) 997-8515
- Time: Fri 6 pm to midnight; Sat 10 am to midnight; Sun 11 am to 6 pm.
- Price: $10 adults; $1 kids ages 7 - 12; kids 6 and under are free. Adults two-day $15; three-day $20.
Oompah at its Best! Celebrate Fredericksburg's German heritage with food and drink, a waltz and a yodel contest, music on four stages all weekend, artisans, Kinderpark, souvenirs and more! Fun for the whole family! OkTUBAfest on Friday. Meet the brewmeisters: Shiner and Leinenkugel Brewing Company, Kraut Run, Hauptstrasse Chicken Dance, Histriker Competitions, and Samuel Adams Beer Stein Hoist on Saturday. 42 Domino Tournament, Family Dirndle and Lederhosen Contest, and Yodel Contest all on Sunday. No pets allowed. Please visit the website for a complete schedule of events and entertainers as it becomes available. Advance tickets will be available online and tickets will be available at the gate. Two and three day passes will also be available.