133rd Gillespie County Fair
- Presented By: Gillespie County Fairgrounds & Exhibition Hall
- Dates: August 26, 2021 - August 29, 2021
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Location: Gillespie County Fairgrounds & Exhibition Hall
- Address: 530 Fair Drive, Fredericksburg, TX 78624
- Phone: (830) 997-2359
- Time: Friday 1 PM to 5 PM; Gates open at 11 AM on Saturday and Sunday.
- Price: Saturday and Sunday $10 age 13 and up; $5 ages 6 - 12; age 5 and under free.
Who doesn’t love a county fair? Especially the Gillespie County Fair–The Oldest Continuous County Fair in Texas! Join us for a weekend of Texas Hill Country and Gillespie County hospitality that the whole family will enjoy. It’s four big days filled with livestock shows, agricultural and home skills exhibits, FFA and 4-H Exhibits, arts and crafts and live pari-mutuel horse racing!
Performing live on Friday night will be Jody Nix & The Texas Cowboys and on Saturday night will be Holly Tucker, Curtis Grimes and headliner, Pam Tillis.