132nd Gillespie County Fair
- Presented By: Gillespie County Fairgrounds & Exhibition Hall
- Dates: August 20, 2020 - August 23, 2020
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Location: Gillespie County Fairgrounds & Exhibition Hall
- Address: 530 Fair Drive, Fredericksburg, TX 78624
- Phone: (830) 997-2359
- Time: Thurs 5 to 11 PM; Fri 1 PM to Midnight; Sat 10 AM to Midnight; Sun 11 AM to 6 PM.
- Price: Thurs is free. Fri - Sun $5 to $20 per person depending on the event.
Who doesn’t love a county fair? Especially the Gillespie County Fair–The Oldest Continuous County Fair in Texas! Join us for a weekend of Texas Hill Country and Gillespie County hospitality that the whole family will enjoy. It’s four big days filled with great events–exciting carnival and midway, your favorite fair food, livestock judging, agricultural and household exhibits, arts and crafts, antique tractor shows, live music and dancing and live pari-mutuel horse racing! And, don’t forget the Parade downtown on Friday morning!!! Please visit the website for a complete schedule of events as it becomes available.
Just announced live entertainment line-up: Los Pedernales, Thursday from 7 to 11 pm; Jody Nix and the Texas Cowboys, Friday at 8 pm; Chancey Williams and the Younger Brother Band, Friday at 8 pm; Mark Chesnutt, Saturday at 10 pm.
Admission fees are: Thursday - free grounds and concert admission for everyone (does not include carnival and midway); Friday until 6 pm - Students (K - 12) are free, Adults (age 13+) $10; Friday after 6 pm - Adults $15; Children age 6 to 12 $5; Saturday until 6 pm - Adults $10, Children $5; Saturday after 6 pm - Adults $20; Children $5; Sunday - Adults $10, Children $5.