It’s practically impossible to celebrate the holidays in Fredericksburg without enjoying a little bit of Texas wine! Get a taste of Texas wine at one of the more than 50 wineries and tasting rooms in the Fredericksburg area or at any of these great holidays wine events in Fredericksburg:
- Texas Hill Country Wineries “Christmas Wine Affair” – Explore the Texas Hill Country Wineries during the “Christmas Wine Affair” self-guided wine trail tour from Friday, November 29, to Sunday, December 15. Enjoy a glass of holiday cheer at the 48 participating wineries (limited to four tastings per day) and special discounts on purchases.. Insider tip: Spend the whole week in Fredericksburg, visiting new wineries each day – and utilize our wine tours and shuttles!
- Annual Port & Stilton Tastings at Becker Vineyards – Sample the new vintage of Becker Vineyard’s Port during the Annual Port & Stilton Tastings at Becker Vineyards on Saturday and Sunday, December 7 and 8 or Saturday and Sunday, December 14 and 15. Can’t make it to Fredericksburg for the tastings? Pick up a bottle of Port at the winery any day!
- Sip with Santa at 4.0 Cellars – Get in the holiday spirit with a glass of spiced wine, holiday cookies, photos with Santa, live music, food truck fare and more during Sip with Santa at 4.0 Cellars on Saturday, December 7.
- Art and Vino Painting Classes – Get creative during the Art and Vino “Joy Christmas Tree” painting class at the Yellow Door Studio on Saturday, December 7, the “Christmas Angel” class on Saturday, December 14 or the “Holy Night” class on Saturday, December 21. Be sure to bring a bottle of your favorite wine!
- Becker Vineyards Boxing Day Celebration – Enjoy hors d’ouevres, Yuletide music, fireside readings and Becker wines during the Boxing Day Celebration at Becker Vineyards on Wednesday, December 26.
For more information on the holidays in Fredericksburg, visit holidays.visitfredericksburgtx.com.