- NOV 24 2019 November Planting Days at Hat & Heart Farm (Nov 24) An immersion into everything ONIONS. Planting. Tips for growing. Recipes. French Onion Soup in the field and farm magic for all! There are 22,000 onion ‘starts’ to get into the ground before Thanksgiving. Two varieties: 1015 yellow and Cajun red onions. Thanks for helping! The gate will open at 9 am. There will be a […]
- NOV 29 2019 Eisbahn Outdoor Ice Skating Ice skating on real ice in the Texas Hill Country! A portion of the proceeds from Eisbahn is donated to two great causes: Lifeline Foundation supporting (cystic fibrosis research) and the Boys and Girls Club of Fredericksburg. In addition, Eisbahn contributes to needs-based tuition assistance for qualifying families at Heritage School. In the Kinderhalle Pavilion […]
- NOV 30 2019 10th Annual Turkey Trot 5K and 10K Run/Walk A one mile Fun Run, 5K run/walk or 10K run/walk benefiting the MOM Center. Event starts and ends at the Fredericksburg Elementary School. Registration includes a t-shirt for the first 300 people to register. Rain or shine. Registration at 7 am. 5K and 10K at 8:30 am and Fun Run at 9:30 am. Registration available […]
Live Music Events
- NOV 21 2019 Annual Friendsgiving at Lost Draw Cellars Celebrate the seasons with wine specials, live music by The Flashbacks and food from Firehouse Fare! 6 to 8 pm. Free admission. Food and drink a la carte.
- NOV 23 2019 Shania Twain and Tim McGraw Tribute Show at Rockbox Theater Donna Huber is the world’s best tribute to Shania Twain! Close your eyes and it’s just like being at a Shania concert! The Tim McGraw tribute is performed by Nashville recording artist and Las Vegas entertainer, Adam D. Tucker, who accurately recreates the music and mystique of the country music icon. This talented musician will […]
- NOV 27 2019 Thanksgiving Ball in Luckenbach Texas Kick off the holiday season by dancing to live music by Dale Watson at Luckenbach’s Thanksgiving Ball in the famous Luckenbach Dancehall. Doors at 7 pm; dance at 8 pm. Ticket price $20 per person; kids age 8 and under are free.