Enchanted Rock State Natural Area
Located in Gillespie & Llano Counties, Enchanted Rock State Natural Area is located 18 miles north of Fredericksburg on RR 965. Enchanted Rock State Natural Area offers park camping, picnicking, 8.4 miles of hiking trails, nature trail, interpretive exhibits, rock climbing, watchable wildlife and a park store.
- All park trails close at sunset, except the Loop Trail.
- Pets are not allowed on the Summit Trail.
- The new Texas Parks & Wildlife Reservation System is now active. To ensure entry to Enchanted Rock State Natural Area, visit the Texas Parks & Wildlife Reservation System to make a reservation for park entry. Reservations may be made up to 30 days in advance of arrival.
- The park will close when capacity is reached.
- Dates for wildlife management hunts: October 22-25, 2019; November 12-15, 2019; December 3-6, 2019; January 14-17, 2020.
$7 per person admission; children 12 and under are free.
16710 Ranch Rd. 965
Fredericksburg TX 78624
Days of Operation