Explore Fredericksburg’s Urban Wine Trail JUL 06 2019
With more than 50 wineries in Fredericksburg and Gillespie County, numerous wine tours and shuttles, and a growing number of downtown wineries and tasting rooms, there are tons of ways to taste and enjoy Texas Wine Country during your next Fredericksburg getaway – but now you can do it without even having to leave the hustle and bustle of town!
Explore Fredericksburg’s Urban Wineries Trail with stops at downtown wineries and tasting rooms owned by local wineries, all within walking distance of historic hotspots, your favorite shops and foodie stops, or even your B&B.
Downtown wineries and tasting rooms owned by local wineries now include:
- Becker Vineyards On Main (307 E. Main Street)
- Cross Mountain Vineyards (308 E. Main Street)
- Fat Ass Ranch and Winery on Main (153 E. Main Street)
- Fiesta Winery Fredericksburg (147 E. Main Street)
- Fredericksburg Winery (247 W. Main Street)
- Grape Creek Vineyards on Main (223 E. Main Street)
- Lost Draw Cellars (113 E. Park Street)
- Narrow Path Winery on Main (113 E. Main Street)
- Pontotoc Vineyard Weingarten (320 W. Main Street)
- Vino Andreucci Wineroom (401 E. Main Street, Suite 1C)
- Vintners Hideaway (207 S. Llano Street)
For more information on wineries and tasting rooms in Fredericksburg and Gillespie County, visit www.VisitFredericksburgTX.com/food-wine.