Diamonds Are a Girl’s Best Friend JAN 12 2019
Get your sweetie something sparkly for Valentine’s Day. Many retailers in Fredericksburg carry jewelry, but here is a sampling of shops where jewelry reigns!
- Ambriz Jewelry – 807 West Main Street – Native Texan Adolfo Ambriz has been designing and hand-crafting jewelry for more than 30 years, with popular product lines such as the “Shooting Star” and the “Faithful” Ambriz Jewelry collections.
- Creations in Jewelry – 103 North Adams Street – Established in 1989, Creations in Jewelry was started by Gemologist and Master Jeweler Mark Toomey on a blueberry farm in East Texas before moving to Fredericksburg in 1992 where he now creates masterpieces out of raw stones and precious metals.
- Fredericksburg Jewelers – 124 East Main Street – Fredericksburg Jewelers carries a wide variety of one-of-a-kind handmade Native American jewelry, artifacts and artwork.
- James Avery Craftsmen – 207 East Main Street – Established in 1954, James Avery is a family-owned jeweler that offers high quality, hand-crafted jewelry in sterling silver, gold and gemstones.
- Mar Silver Jewelry – 108 East Main Street – Mar Silver Jewelry offers a selection of quality handmade sterling silver jewelry from Taxco, Mexico, as well as an extensive line of Baltic amber jewelry.
- Red Stallion – 241 E. Main Street – Red Stallion specializes in Native American jewelry and artifacts including Navajo, Hopi and Zuni.
- Segner’s Jewelers – 236 West Main Street – Opened in Fredericksburg in 1937, Segner’s Jewelers believes in what jewelry symbolizes and the story it tells. The new onsite jewelry designer can assist with amazing custom design and jewelry repair.
- Texas Silver Rush – 229 West Main Street – Texas Silver Rush features amazing and funky jewelry all designed and made by a talented staff.
For other great shopping and gift ideas for your Valentine, visit www.VisitFredericksburgTX.com/shopping.