Texas Hill Country Honeymoon DEC 28 2018
Start life as Mr. & Mrs. during a romantic Texas Hill Country honeymoon in Fredericksburg, Texas. Get a glimpse at what you can enjoy during your romantic getaway:
- Watch a sunset from the private porch of your cozy B&B, cabin or guesthouse.
- Take a carriage ride down Main Street and admire its historic architecture.
- Enjoy gourmet eats during intimate candlelit dinners.
- Relax (after all the wedding planning and jitters) with a couple’s spa treatment at a day spa, or have a massage therapist come to your lodging—right in the privacy of your room.
- Experience breathtaking scenic Hill Country vistas from atop Enchanted Rock or Cross Mountain.
- Cycle beautiful back roads – and bring a picnic for a relaxing afternoon in the Hill Country.
- Enjoy some healthy post-wedding competition during a round of golf for two at Lady Bird Golf Course.
- Make memories and start new traditions at any of the more than 400 special events and festivals held throughout the year.
- Enjoy a live show or Texas two-step in the historic dance hall in Luckenbach Texas.
- Sip Texas wines at the more than 50 wineries and tasting rooms in Texas Wine Country.
- Browse more than 10 fine art galleries to find the perfect piece of art to adorn your new home together.
- Shop for mementos among 150 shops and boutiques along our historic Main Street stores.
For more tips on planning your romantic Hill Country honeymoon in Fredericksburg, Texas, visit romance.visitfredericksburgtx.com.