6 Can’t Miss Foodie Shops JAN 02 2018
Find something for the one you love at these favorite foodie shops in Fredericksburg, Texas:
- Der Küchen Laden – Located in the historic Keidel Memorial Hospital building, Der Küchen Laden offers up just about everything: gourmet cookware and cutlery to culinary gadgets, rare and unusual items from Europe, cookbooks, teas and coffees and more. Can’t find something? Just ask the extremely friendly and knowledgeable staff. There’s “a little chef in all of us,” and at Der Küchen Laden, you’ll find something for everyone- from aspiring chefs to professional culinary artists.
- Fischer & Wieser – From specialty sauces and condiments to pie fillings and meal starters, Fischer & Wieser carries a broad assortment of products that’ll make any foodie smile. Stop by Das Peach Haus or their shop on Main Street for great foodie gifts.
- La Bergerie Market – The newest store on this list, La Bergerie Market, is stocked with wines, house-made charcuterie, hand-selected cheeses, Joju Bakery breads and plenty of gift items.
- Rustlin’ Rob’s Texas Gourmet Foods – Visit Rustlin’ Rob’s to sample as you shop the more than 350 gourmet foods to tempt any taste-bud, ranging from dip mixes, peanut butters, mustards, jams, dry rubs, chili fixin’s, oils, salsas, bread mixes, BBQ sauces, pickled products and some 5 Alarm hot sauces that only the bravest dare to sample!
- The Bistro at Vaudeville – Located in the lower level of the one-of-a-kind retail experience that is Vaudeville, The Bistro at Vaudeville is not just a great stop for lunch and dinner, but also stocks food items for purchase – like imported olive oils, handmade pastas, kitchen gadgets and glassware – as well as a selection of wines from around the world. So grab a bite to eat, and pick up a couple unique gifts for your foodie.
- The Peach Basket Natural Foods – To find a gift perfect for any health conscious connoisseur, The Peach Basket offers over 13,000 different items of natural foods, essential oils, skincare products, supplements, teas, drinks, reusable bags and water bottles, diffusers and more.
For a full list of shopping opportunities in Fredericksburg, visit www.VisitFredericksburgTX.com/shopping.