302 East Austin Street
1 (888) 997-3600 or (830)997-6523
Click here to download the full map.
Operated by the Fredericksburg Convention and Visitor Bureau
When you arrive in Fredericksburg and Gillespie County, we invite you to make our Visitor Information Center, conveniently located in the historic downtown district at 302 East Austin Street, just one block off of Main Street, your first stop. Our lovely limestone building is located between North Lincoln and North Washington Streets, across the street from the George H.W. Bush Gallery of the National Museum of the Pacific War.
- Open seven days of the week (closed only on Easter, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day)
- Mondays through Fridays 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Saturdays 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Sundays 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Call us at 1-888-997-3600 or (830)997-6523
- Travel counselors on site to help answer any questions you may have about attractions, dining, events, live entertainment, shopping and day trips
- Comfortable atmosphere to relax and plan your time in Fredericksburg and Gillespie County
- Free 10-minute welcome video shown on demand in our 46 seat state-of-the-art theater
- Expanded selection of free Fredericksburg, Hill Country and Texas travel literature
- 120 off-street parking spaces behind our center – leave your vehicle and walk to shopping, dining and the National Museum of the Pacific War
- Large public restrooms
- Free public internet access
We will have the Willkommen mat out for you!