- NOV 23 2018 Lighting of the German Christmas Pyramid & Community Christmas Tree Experience the nostalgic beauty of yesteryear this holiday season in Fredericksburg. Festivities will begin at 6:00 pm in front of the Vereins Kirche at Marktplatz with live entertainment. A short lighting ceremony and countdown will take place at 7 pm. Following the lighting ceremony, more holiday favorites will be played for your enjoyment. After the lighting, […]
- NOV 23 2018 Fredericksburg Trade Days Holiday Encore 2018 Shop twice in November with over 400 vendors in seven barns and acres of antiques, collectibles, tools, crafts, shabby chic, primitives, ranch furniture, hunting accessories, candles, unique clothing, jewelry, food and so much more. Relax in the Biergarten while listening to live music. 7 miles east on Hwy 290 across from the Wildseed Farms. Friday […]
- NOV 23 2018 Eisbahn Outdoor Ice Skating Ice skating on real ice in the Texas Hill Country! A portion of the proceeds from Eisbahn is donated to two great causes: Lifeline Foundation supporting (cystic fibrosis research) and the Boys and Girls Club of Fredericksburg. In addition, Eisbahn contributes to needs-based tuition assistance for qualifying families at Heritage School. In the Kinderhalle Pavilion […]
- NOV 24 2018 Holiday Cookie Decorating & German Traditions at the LBJ State Park Bring the family and get into the holiday spirit learning about edible ornaments, wreath making, candle making and other holiday activities and traditions from the early 1900’s. Bring a camera to capture some family holiday photos! At the Sauer-Beckmann Living History Farm at the Lyndon B. Johnson State Park & Historic Site. 10 am to […]
- NOV 24 2018 Thanksgiving Ball in Luckenbach Texas Dance off those calories to live music at Luckenbach’s Thanksgiving Ball. Doors at 7 pm; dance at 8 pm. $20 per person; kids 12 and under are free.