Food & Wine Events
- SEP 06 2014 Grape Stomp at Chisholm Trail Winery (Sept) Chisholm Trail Winery’s Annual Grape Stomp. Wood-fired pizza and award-winning wines available for purchase. Winery bandanas for sale to stomp your purple hands and feet on! Enjoy live music from 12 to 2 pm by Flamenco Guitarist Randy Cordero. Noon to 6 pm.
- SEP 07 2014 Becker Vineyards Wine Dinner at Hill Top Cafe Fourth bi-annual Becker Vineyards-Hill Top Cafe Wine Dinner. It’s harvest time! Join us for another very special evening of fabulous wines and scrumptious Hill Top cuisine. Once again the focus will be on Mason County grapes and locally sourced produce and meats. Reserve your spot now! 5 pm. Ticket price $75 ++ per person.
- SEP 13 2014 Fredericksburg Wine Road 290 “Kiolbassa & Kabernet” Participating Wine Road 290 Wineries present Cabernet Sauvignon Wine (Kab) paired with mouthwatering Kiolbassa Sausage prepared by top Hill Country restaurants/caterers. You can’t imagine all the mouthwatering ways Kiolbassa sausage can be prepared! During normal winery hours while food supply lasts. Free, but additional tasting fees may apply.
Live Music Events
- SEP 02 2014 Pickers Circle w/Sol Patch in Luckenbach Texas In Luckenbach Texas – “Where Everybody’s Somebody!” 5 pm
- SEP 02 2014 David Harris playing in Luckenbach Texas Picker’s Circle in Luckenbach Texas – “Where Everybody’s Somebody”! 1 pm
- SEP 06 2014 Beer & Hymns at Pedernales Brewing Company Come by Pedernales Brewing Company one mile south of Fredericksburg, Texas, for a pint and some singing. Beer & Hymns will be held on the first Saturday of each month from 5 to 6:30 pm in the brew house. Beer will be $4 a pint, water free, no entrance fee and no purchase necessary. Yahoo!