Food & Wine Events
- OCT 01 2014 Texas Hill Country Wineries “Texas Wine Month Trail” Visit as many of the 42 Texas Hill Country Wineries as you can during this self-guided wine tour. This year, your ticket will include a FULL tasting at each member winery. Tastings will be limited to four a day and you will receive a passport tasting book to help track where you’ve been. Tickets also [...]
- OCT 02 2014 Hill Top Cafe Dinner Concert Series (Oct) This month featuring songwriter extraordinaire Gary Nicholson along with Johnny Nicholas and Hell Bent and Cindy Cashdollar. Ticket price includes meal. Reservations recommended. Doors at 5:30 pm; show starts at 7 pm. $55++ per person.
- OCT 02 2014 Fredericksburg Fall Farmers Market (Thursdays) A weekly event that brings locally grown food to the community. The market is produced by volunteers whose goal is to provide a Main Street venue for our local farmers, ranchers and wineries and to further promote Fredericksburg as a culinary arts center. Enjoy live music, wine tasting, cooking demonstrations and chef-prepared foods. On the grounds [...]
Live Music Events
- OCT 01 2014 David Harris playing in Luckenbach Texas In Luckenbach Texas – “Where Everybody’s Somebody!” 1 pm
- OCT 01 2014 ShAnnie playing in Luckenbach Texas Pickers Circle in Luckenbach Texas – “Where Everybody’s Somebody!” 5 pm.
- OCT 01 2014 Songwriters Showcase at Hondo’s This week hosted by Bo Porter. At Hondo’s on Main. 7:30 pm.