Live Music Events
- APR 19 2014 VW Cruise to Messina Hof Hill Country Winery The VW Classic Car Show is in town and Messina Hof Hill Country Winery will be the last stop on their cruise. Cars will arrive at approx. 3 pm. Enjoy VW viewing, live music and food. Admission is free. Wine tasting fees will apply.
- APR 26 2014 5th Annual Hill Country Wine and Music Festival Annual wine and music festival that’s a celebration of Texas! Event to be held at the Wildseed Farms. Purchase tickets online. Music lineup will include The Drugstore Cowboys, The Almost Patsy Cline Band and John Arthur Martinez.
- APR 26 2014 Fredericksburg VFD Annual Benefit Fish Fry Featuring plates of piping-hot, by-donation-only fried fish dinners with all the trimmings, prizes, live music by the Almost Patsy Cline Band and more on Marktplatz. Serving starts at 5 pm.
Annual Events & Festivals
- APR 18 2014 Fredericksburg Trade Days (Apr) Shop with over 350 vendors. You will find 6 barns and acres of antiques, collectiles, tools, crafts, shabby chic, primitives, candles, hunting accessories, jewelry, unique clothing, food and so much more. Relax iln the Biergarten while listening to live music. Friday and Saturday 9 am to 6 pm; Sunday 9 am to 4 pm. $3 [...]
- APR 18 2014 2014 Texas VW Classic The biggest Volkswagen Show in Texas! A weekend of camping, cruising and Volswagenism. Roll through the Hill Country on the Bluebonnet Cruise followed by a BBQ dinner on Saturday. Then wake up early Sunday to show off your VW to the masses, check out the competition and navigate the sea of spare parts, used cars, [...]
- APR 19 2014 Easter at the Sauer-Beckmann Living History Farm Prepare for Easter as a traditional 1915 German farm family would have. See how eggs are dyed naturally for Easter, see the traditional Easter Lamb Cake and prepare a grass Easter nest along with other seasonal fun activities on the farm. Park visitors should stop first at the State Park Visitor Center to obtain a [...]
A number of restaurants in Fredericksburg and Gillespie County will be open Easter Sunday.
Head to Fredericksburg for your spring getaway now! See traffic stopping color of California Poppies, Red Corn Poppies, Texas Bluebonnets and Drummond Phlox at the Wildseed Farms!
Fredericksburg has been named as a "Top Destination for Spring Travel" by FlipKey!