8 Go-To Gift Ideas for Father’s Day MAY 29 2018
If you need some gift ideas for those hard-to-shop-for father’s in your life, fret no more. Here are 8 shopping stops to find something special that will make this Father’s Day one to remember in Fredericksburg:
- Haberdashery – Don’t let the “women’s boutique” title fool you; Haberdashery also has a fantastic section for men! From comfy Howler clothing and accessories to fun flasks and shaving products, you’re sure to find something every man will love.
- Havana Reef Trading Company – Pick up a little piece of the tropics at Havana Reef Trading Company. From Hawaiian shirts to great gifts, there is something for every father.
- Headquarters Hats – To find the perfect gift for your favorite cowboy, head to Headquarters Hats, where you’ll find a fine selection of hats, boots, belts and custom clothing, and name brands such as Lucchese, Stetson, Resistol and Jon Hart.
- Hill Country Outfitters – At Hill Country Outfitters, you’re sure to find something special for any man. From casual to classic and outdoor to the big city, you’ll find comfortable, stylish clothing befitting any lifestyle.
- E. Cauthen & Sons, Ltd. – From fine, hand-selected firearms by the world’s top manufacturers to collectible knives and hand-made bits and spurs, Cauthen & Sons’ showroom spans countless generations of art most appreciated by sportsmen and collectors alike.
- Something for Men – At Something for Men, you will find a super collection of hats, caps, boots, knives, briefcases, belts, wallets, card cases, pouches, watches, and gizmos and gadgets to spark the imagination, along with special tools, fishing gear, hunting gear and more.
- Texas Jack’s – Wild West enthusiasts will love Texas Jack’s. You’ll find Frock coats, gambler shirts, vests and other Victorian western ware, as well as a large stock of cowboy firearms and accessories.
- Tabak Haus – For the casual smoker to the true aficionado, Fredericksburg’s only walk-in humidor, Tabak Haus, offers a diverse selection of fine parejos, figurados, pipe tobacco, and accessories.
For a full list of shopping opportunities in Fredericksburg, click here.