Hill Country Food Truck Festival Rolls Into Luckenbach APR 26 2018
The 5th Annual Hill Country Food Truck Festival will turn Luckenbach Texas into a foodie paradise on Saturday, June 23, from noon until 9:30 p.m. With 16 eclectic food trucks, 14 Texas Hill Country wineries and full day of live music on tap, Luckenbach will be the center of the food universe for the day.
Approximately 13 regional food trucks will be selling lunch and dinner from noon until 8:00 p.m. (or until sold out) with another three trucks offering dessert items.
- The “Weingarten” will be open with 14 Texas Hill Country wineries selling by glass and bottle from noon until 8:00 p.m. (or until sold out).
- Texas craft beers (and others) will be for sale all day at the Luckenbach Texas bar.
- Live Texas music will be featured throughout the day and evening. The live music lineup includes performances by Cash’d Out, The Powell Brothers, Randall King, Vanessa Lyn Bird, Trent Turner, L&M Kings, 3 Dollar Bills, The Merles and The Golden Roses.
- Sunshine The Clown will be doing face painting from 1:00 to 6:00 p.m.
- The event is family-friendly, and dogs on leashes are welcome.
- Grounds admission tickets are $15 per adult; children 12 and under are free.
- There is plenty of free parking on-site.
Proceeds from this foodie extravaganza will benefit the Texas Center for Wine and Culinary Arts (TCWCA), which will be located in Fredericksburg, Texas.
For insider tips for attending the Hill Country Food Truck Festival, click here.