7 Go-To Gift Ideas for Father’s Day JUN 01 2017
If you need some gift ideas for those hard-to-shop-for father’s in your life, fret no more. Here are 7 shopping stops to find something special that will make this Father’s Day one to remember:
- Haberdashery – Don’t let the “women’s boutique” title fool you; Haberdashery also has a fantastic section for men! From comfy Howler clothing and accessories to fun flasks and shaving products, you’re sure to find something every man will love.
- Havana Reef Trading Company – Pick up a little piece of the tropics at Havana Reef Trading Company. From Hawaiian shirts to great gifts, there is something for every father.
- Headquarters Hats – To find the perfect gift for your favorite cowboy, head to Headquarters Hats, where you’ll find a fine selection of hats, boots, belts and custom clothing, and name brands such as Lucchese, Stetson, Resistol and Jon Hart.
- Hill Country Outfitters – At Hill Country Outfitters, you’re sure to find something special for any man. From casual to classic and outdoor to the big city, you’ll find comfortable, stylish clothing befitting any lifestyle.
- E. Cauthen & Sons, Ltd. – From fine, hand-selected firearms by the world’s top manufacturers to collectible knives and hand-made bits and spurs, Cauthen & Sons’ showroom spans countless generations of art most appreciated by sportsmen and collectors alike.
- Tabak Haus – For the casual smoker to the true aficionado, Fredericksburg’s only walk-in humidor, Tabak Haus, offers a diverse selection of fine parejos, figurados, pipe tobacco, and accessories.
- Texas Jack’s – Wild West enthusiasts will love Texas Jack’s. You’ll find Frock coats, gambler shirts, vests and other Victorian western ware, as well as a large stock of cowboy firearms and accessories.
For a full list of shopping opportunities in Fredericksburg, click here.