Hill Country Food Truck Festival Rolls Into Luckenbach APR 27 2017
Luckenbach Texas will become a “foodie utopia” from Noon until 11:00 p.m. on Saturday, June 24, as eclectic food trucks, Texas Hill Country wineries and live music come together for the 4th Annual Hill Country Food Truck Festival.
- Approximately a dozen regional food trucks will be selling lunch and dinner from Noon until 8:00 p.m. (or until sold out).
- The “Weingarten” will be open with ten Texas Hill Country wineries selling by glass and bottle from Noon until 8:00 p.m. (or until sold out).
- Texas craft beers (and others) will be for sale all day at the Luckenbach Texas bar.
- Live Texas music will be featured throughout the day and evening. The live music lineup includes performances by Julia Hatfield, L&M Kings, Clayton Gardner, Audry Oliver, Sweet Shine & Honey (Rachel Laven), Jeff Plakenhorn, Zac Wilkerson and the Dirty River Boys.
- The event is family-friendly, and dogs on leashes are welcome.
- Grounds admission tickets are $15 per adult; children 12 and under are free.
Proceeds from this foodie extravaganza will benefit the proposed Texas Center for Wine and Culinary Arts (TCWCA), which will be located in downtown Fredericksburg, Texas.
For insider tips for attending the Hill Country Food Truck Festival, click here.