Hill Country Food Truck Festival Rolls Into Luckenbach MAR 01 2017
Luckenbach Texas will become a “foodie utopia” on Saturday, June 24, as eclectic food trucks, Texas Hill Country wineries and live music come together for the 4th Annual Hill Country Food Truck Festival.
- Approximately a dozen regional food trucks will be selling lunch and dinner (or until sold out).
- The “Weingarten” will be open with ten Texas Hill Country wineries selling by glass and bottle.
- Texas craft beers (and others) will be for sale all day at the Luckenbach Texas bar.
- Live Texas music will be featured throughout the day and evening.
- The event is family-friendly, and dogs on leashes are welcome.
- Grounds admission tickets are $15 per adult; children 12 and under are free.
Proceeds from this foodie extravaganza will benefit the proposed Texas Center for Wine and Culinary Arts (TCWCA), which will be located in downtown Fredericksburg, Texas.
For insider tips for attending the Hill Country Food Truck Festival, click here.