5 Insider Tips: 2017 Hill Country Food Truck Festival FEB 27 2017
Headed to the 4th Annual Hill Country Food Truck Festival on Saturday, June 24? Here are five insider tips for making this foodie festival the best one yet:
- Buy Tickets Online. Buy your tickets online in advance and take the express line into the festival. The less time you spend in line- the more time you can spend enjoying live music, Texas wine, tasty treats. Advance ticket sales are not yet available.
- Arrive Early. Plan ahead, arrive early and secure the best parking spots, best shady spots and food from all of your favorite food trucks. Food trucks can run out of food, and trust us, there are some can’t miss bites at the festival!
- Bring Lawn Chairs. Bring your own lawn chair and stake your claim to your very own shady spot under the old oak trees. Seating is limited, but bringing your own chair guarantees you a shady seat for any show, plus you’ll look like an old Luckenbach Texas pro!
- Dress Appropriately. In addition to taking full advantage of the shade trees, be sure to bring your sunscreen, sunglasses and favorite hat to protect you from the sun. This is also the perfect opportunity to bring out your cool festival clothes and comfy festival shoes- as the food trucks and Texas wine will be stationed within a large grassy area. Remember, this is the Texas Hill Country, not a manicured city park!
- Share Your Photos. Nothing says “foodie festival” like a photo of your food on Instagram! Share your photos with us on Instagram @visitfredtx and use the #foodtruckfest on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
The 4th Annual Hill Country Food Truck Festival will help benefit the planned Texas Center for Wine and Culinary Arts. Tickets are $15 per person for adults and children ages 12 and under are free. Event details will be available soon.