Diamonds Are a Girl’s Best Friend FEB 13 2017
Get your sweetie something sparkly for Valentine’s Day. Many retailers in Fredericksburg carry jewelry, but here is a sampling of shops where jewelry reigns!
- Ambriz Jewelry – 807 West Main Street – Native Texan Adolfo Ambriz has been designing and hand-crafting jewelry for more than 30 years, with popular product lines such as the “Shooting Star” and the “Faithful” Ambriz Jewelry collections.
- Champe Jennings Jewelry – 109 North Adams Street – Established in 1999, Champe Jennings Jewelry has a long history of providing the finest in custom jewelry and designer lines, as well as complete jewelry service.
- Creations in Jewelry – 103 North Adams Street – Established in 1989, Creations in Jewelry was started by Gemologist and Master Jeweler Mark Toomey on a blueberry farm in East Texas before moving to Fredericksburg in 1992, where he now creates masterpieces out of raw stones and precious metals.
- Fredericksburg Jewelers – 124 East Main Street – Fredericksburg Jewelers carries a wide variety of one-of-a-kind hand-made Native American jewelry, artifacts and artwork.
- James Avery – 207 East Main Street – Established in 1954, James Avery is a family-owned jeweler that offers high quality, hand-crafted jewelry in sterling silver, gold and gemstones.
- Mar Silver Jewelry – 108 East Main Street – Mar Silver Jewelry offers a selection of quality handmade sterling silver jewelry from Taxco, Mexico, as well as an extensive line of Baltic amber jewelry.
- Segner’s Jewelers – 236 West Main Street – Opened in Fredericksburg in 1937, Segner’s Jewelers believes in what jewelry symbolizes and the story it tells. The new onsite jewelry designer can assist with amazing custom design and jewelry repair.
For other great shopping and gift ideas for your Valentine, visit www.VisitFredericksburgTX.com/shopping.