Picture Yourself in Fredericksburg: Top 10 Romantic Photo Ops DEC 28 2016
The Texas Hill Country is often touted as one of the most romantic and scenic regions in Texas, and Fredericksburg has a collection of some of the most romantic spots to snap a photo you’ll both never forget:
- Atop Enchanted Rock or Cross Mountain at sunset.
- Among vineyard vines (please pre-arrange photo opportunities with the winery).
- Under the trellises or by the water wheel at Marktplatz (behind the Vereins Kirche).
- On the new vintage-style Fredericksburg Trolley.
- Among the fragrant wildflowers at Wildseed Farms in springtime.
- Under the Luckenbach Texas Kissing Tree or in the historic dancehall.
- Under the giant oak trees by the Pedernales River at the LBJ Ranch.
- At the 1940’s style Hangar Hotel and Officer’s Club.
- Among blooming peach blossoms (please pre-arrange photo opportunities with the orchard).
- At the sparkling pond behind Das Peach Haus.
For more tips on planning a romantic getaway to Fredericksburg, visit www.VisitFredericksburgTX.com/romance.