Explore Fredericksburg’s Urban Wineries Trail AUG 01 2016
With more than 30 wineries in Fredericksburg and Gillespie County, numerous wine tours and shuttles, and a growing number of downtown wineries and tasting rooms, there are tons of ways to taste and enjoy Texas Hill Country wines during your next Fredericksburg getaway – but now you can do it without even having to leave the hustle and bustle of town!
Explore Fredericksburg’s Urban Wineries Trail with stops at downtown wineries and tasting rooms owned by local wineries, all within walking distance of historic hotspots, your favorite shops and foodie stops, or even your B&B.
Downtown wineries and tasting rooms owned by local wineries now include:
- Andreucci Wines (308 E. Main Street)
- Armadillo’s Leap Winery on Main (134 E. Main Street)
- Compass Rose Cellars Tasting Room (401 E. Main Street)
- Fat Ass Ranch and Winery on Main (153 E. Main Street)
- Fiesta Winery Fredericksburg (147 E. Main Street)
- Fredericksburg Winery (247 W. Main Street)
- Grape Creek Vineyards on Main (223 E. Main Street)
- Lost Draw Cellars (113 E. Park Street)
- Narrow Path Winery (113 E. Main Street)
- Pontotoc Vineyard Weingarten (320 W. Main Street)
For more information on wineries and tasting rooms in Fredericksburg and Gillespie County, visit www.VisitFredericksburgTX.com/food-wine.